1. Live music almost every night
2. Eat on the porch or take it to go
3. 2016 is our 10TH YEAR!!!
4. Check us out and see what people are saying on Tripadvisor.com
5. We serve beer, wine, mixed and blended drinks
6. Our paper products are biodegradable
7. We use vegetable oil (no trans fats)
8. We have gluten-free options
9. We recommend parties of 5 or more call ahead
Tuesday 4pm to 9pm
Wednesday 4pm to 9pm
Thursday 12pm to 9pm
Friday 12pm to 9pm
Saturday 12pm to 9pm
Sunday 12pm to 8pm
OPEN LABOR DAY MONDAY 12pm to 7pm
Takeout until 6pm on Friday & Saturday, 5pm on Sunday
Phone: (781) 925-0225
It's our last week of the season. Thank you to all who ate, drank, laughed, waited, listened to music, helped out with a hand print, adjusted to our new systems, and in general enjoyed Hull's Kitchen this summer!
We will continue to look for ways to ensure you have a positive experience with us as we plan for next year. Thank you for all your feedback.
Our hours this week are the same and we WILL be open Labor Day Monday from 12 tp 7pm. Stop by and say goodbye if you can, and remember, we reopen in April!
Thank you again!
-Jane and Jeff, Ben and Sam, and the Hull's Kitchen Team
Note: Sorry but we will not be able to accommodate TAKE OUT orders after 6 on Friday and Saturday and after 5 on Sunday. We don't believe we can provide a positive take out experience on these very busy nights. Sorry for any inconvenience.